Can anyone give me a good reason why Jonathan thought it wise to recognize the Rebels very early? BEFORE the AU (Not that the AU means anything).
- That NATO/Britain/US etc that lead the recognition are doing so for commercial reasons?
- That Nigeria has absolutely NOTHING to gain by being ahead in doing the unwise thing.
- That doing so gives credence if secession/rebel activities?
- Does he realize that Nigeria has SEVERAL secessionist/rebel groups CURRENTLY
- That foreign policy is almost on a tit-for-tat basis?
- That he has exposed Nigeria by an extraordinary factor to having our illegal groups being recognized by other countries when ever things become worse?
Who thinks for that guy?!